April 27, 2009

Awww! I'm trying to come up with Kaiser's formal name and I asked Kaiser's breeder to tell me what she remembered about Kaiser when he was a puppy. Here's what she had to say:

"He was a sweet puppy. I noticed that he would sleep a lot with Batman when they were very tiny puppies. It seemed as though they had a special bond. As they got older and Batman needed company & comfort, I would get Orange boy to sleep & play with him. Kaiser was the oldest & I think it seemed as though he was like the big brother being sweet & taking care of the rest.I don't know if that helps with a name. I'm not very creative in that department, but that's one of the special things I remember when he was little. "The nice guy always willing to help"

Batman was the last to be born and he had special needs. The breeder had to tube feed him every few hours and keep him warm and hydrated. Batman is a spunky puppy now and full of life! When I get pictures of all of Kaiser's siblings I'll post them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment