April 27, 2009

Kaiser the Great!




Here's Kaiser 3 days short of his 12 Wk. He weighed 30.8 lbs when he got his boosters at the vets.

Today Kaiser went in for boosters. We were waiting in the lobby where he was playing with a cute, bouncy little American Bulldog. I guess their play upset an older yellow lab across the lobby and the lab broke his sit and charged toward us, yanking the leash out of his owner's hand. The puppies were right at my feet and the Am Bulldog dived under my chair and Kaiser turned sideways in front of me, lowered his head and did what sounded like a growly moo. The lab stopped and the owner got his leash. It took me a second but I stepped between Kaiser and the lab, facing the lab. Kaiser laid down right away behind my legs.What an awesome pup I have! He reacted before I could blink!

No comments:

Post a Comment